Fast and easy no bake treat for the holiday!
1 Large Banana
2-3 Teaspoons Maple Syrup
Dash of Vanilla
Pinch of Salt
1 1/4 Cup (50 Grams) Powdered Sugar
2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
3/4 Cup (65 Grams) Rolled Oats
Garnish exterior with one or more of the following:
Left – photo of banana truffle mixture before formed into balls. Right– after rolled into balls and dusted with cocoa powder
- Mash banana in medium bowl.
- Add syrup, vanilla and salt and mix to combine
- Add 1/2 of powdered sugar and mix to combine.
- Add peanut butter and additional 1/2 cup powder sugar. Mix to combine.
- Add oats and remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar. Mix to combine
- Chill for 2 hours in the fridge.
- Roll banana truffles into balls, and roll in additional powdered sugar or try cocoa powder, shredded coconut or almond meal.
- Keep stored in refrigerator.