Cayenne Chocolate Peanut Butter Popsicles with Frosted Peanuts
Not too sweet, but quite rich. This intense chocolate popsicle is a must for the most serious chocoholic
1 Cup (240 Grams) Peanut/Almond/Cashew Butter (whichever you prefer)
1/3 Cup (80 Grams) REAL Maple Syrup
1/4 Teaspoon Salt
3/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
1/3 Cup (40 Grams) Cocoa Powder (regular or dutch processed)
1 Cup (240ml) Milk
1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon (optional)
1/4 Cup Frosted Peanuts
- Prepare 6 popsicle molds and 1 large container with spout.
- Mix together nut butter and maple syrup until combined.
- Add in salt, vanilla and desired spices.
- Gradually add in cocoa powder and milk and mix until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Add a few teaspoons of frosted peanuts in popsicle molds.
- Divide chocolate mixture into 6 molds.
- Seal and freeze for at least 6 hours.
Makes 6 popsicles
Can last for weeks when kept in the freezer.
Tip: Make sure to remove from freezer at least 10 minutes prior to serving so the molds will come off easily.