Chocolate Covered Cashews
190 Grams (1 cup) Cashews (lightly toasted – see video)
150 Grams White Chocolate
150 Grams Dark Chocolate
Shortening (1 teaspoon for every 100 grams of chocolate)
*Use this formula to up or down the recipe. Use multiple chocolates or just one kind.
- Line a sheet of wax paper or parchment paper on a freezer sheet container
- Melt chocolates separately in microwave or double boiler. Let cool to room temp
- Divide cashews evenly between melted chocolate.
- Pour on wax sheet paper
- Freeze for 30 minutes or fridge for 1 hour.
- Break into pieces and store in a container.
- Leave refrigerated