Peanut Butter Banana Cheesecake
Simply delicious and no baking required.
110 Grams Graham Crackers, crushed
1/4 Cup Oats
4-5 Tablespoons Butter, melted (see video)
1 Package of Cream Cheese (250 Grams)
1 Can (350ml) Sweetened Condensed Milk (see video)
80 to 120 Grams (1/3-1/2 Cup) Peanut Butter (see video)
3 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
1/2 Cup Rice Cereal (see video)
1/2 Teaspoon Salt (if you used unsalted butter and unsalted peanut butter)
2 Bananas, sliced
1/2 Cup Walnuts, toasted
2 ounces (56 Grams) Dark Chocolate, melted
- Generously grease an 8-inch springform pan
- For base layer, crush graham crackers in a food processor. Place in bowl and mix in oats.
- Stir in melted butter till cookie mixture is moistened. If necessary, add a little more melted butter.
- Firmly spread evenly in the bottom of the springform pan.
- Place in freezer for about 25 minutes.
- For the filling, in a stand mixer or using a handmixer, beat cream cheese for about a minute. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add peanut butter, salt and lemon juice and beat for a minute or until fully combined.
- Fold in rice cereal if desired.
- Pour over base layer and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Remove cheesecake from fridge and add slices of bananas and walnuts.
- Place cheesecake back in fridge and let chill for at least 4 hours or overnight
- Remove from fridge and drizzle melted chocolate over the top.
If storing for a few days, place in freezer to avoid bananas going brown.