Pecan Sandies Cookie Recipe – Fast & Easy from bakeyourwaykitchen!
See video demonstration here:
1. 250 Grams of Flour
2. 80 Grams of Chopped Pecans (can add another chopped nut or raisins as alternative)
3. 170 Grams of Unsalted Butter (should be at room temperature)
4. 90 Grams of Powdered Sugar (sift to avoid lumps)
5. 1 Teaspoon of Extra – Almond, Vanilla, Peppermint etc. (Optional)
1. Mix flour and pecans in a separate bowl.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees farenheit (165 celcius)
3. Beat butter until smooth in a stand mixer
4. Add powdered sugar to butter and beat until fluffy
5. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture
6. Roll into 1.5 tablespoon balls and press down to form cookie on prepared cookie sheet.
7. Put in over for 10-15 minutes (depending on your oven time may vary). You are looking for a nice golden brown colour around the outside.
8. Place in an air tight container and store in fridge or at room temperature.