Tiger Squares – A No Bake Square Recipe from bakeyourwaykitchen!
A delicious no bake recipe. I love the crunch from the cereal to complement the smooth chocolate ganache topping. This cereal bar is great for any occasssion and takes just minutes to make.
200 Grams (7 ounces) Corn Flakes, crushed
1 Cup (210 Grams) Brown Sugar
100 Grams Melted Butter
1 Cup (240 Grams) Peanut or Almond Butter
1-2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Bean Paste
1 Recipe of Chocolate Ganache
¼ – ½ Cup of Skor or Toffee Bits (I use store bought)
- In a large mixing bowl, add crushed corn flakes and brown sugar. Mix till fully incorporated.
- Add the melted butter and peanut butter. Mix until all incorporated.
- Line a 9 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Press down peanut butter base, spread evenly.
- Place in freezer for about 30 minutes
- Remove from freezer, add the chocolate ganache. Spread evenly.
- Add skor bits evenly over chocolate.
- Place back in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer, slice and enjoy!
Store in an air tight container for up to 10 days.